Maybe, I’m just partial, but I think the meetings industry outdoes itself every year in terms of philanthropic giving. I love this and it makes me proud to be part of this industry.
- MPI Dallas: The staff will be making donations of DVDs to provide musical comfort to the patients at Dallas’ Children’s Medical Center.
- MPI Global: MPI will make donation to World Vision humanitarian organization, dedicated to tackling the causes of poverty & injustice.
- Plan Your Meetings (PYM) has been sponsoring UNICEF at all events this year, as well as a Book Drive for the LIVE ATLANTA Show.
- Some Fairmont hotels still participate in Room at the Inn, which assists travelers visiting ill loved ones in the hospital over the holidays.
- A donation to the Children’s Miracle Network will be given if you book your holiday party at a participating Marriott hotel.
- In lieu of client gifts, Rancho Valencia is giving to local charities who are focused on giving back to their hometown communities.
What are you doing to give back this year?